Utkal University situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha was established in 1943 and the university was laid by Dr. Rajendra Prasad (first president of India) and was inaugurated by Dr. S Radhakrishnan (second president of India). Utkal University is the 17th oldest university in India. It is the largest affiliating university in India with 576+ affiliated colleges of various branches. Currently, the university offers UG, PG, Ph.D., and M.Phil. courses to students and the university at present have about 7 PG departments.
Utkal University Courses
The courses offered by Utkal university are listed below.
|MBA||2 years||Bachelor’s degree under any stream with at least 50% passing aggregate.|
|MCA||2 years||Mathematics/statistics as a subject in 10+2 level and bachelor’s degree with no less than 50% aggregate.|
|L.L.M||1 year||50% passing aggregate in LLB or law degree.|
|MA||2 years||10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% aggregate in a relevant subject.|
|M.Com.||2 years||Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate.|
|M.Sc.||2 years||10+2+3 pattern with at least 50% aggregate in a relevant subject.|
|BA+B.ED/B.SC +B. ED||4 years||Combined result at 10+3-degree level.|
|BBA+MBA||5 years||Pass in 10+2 with not less than 50% aggregate.|
|BCA+MCA||5 years||The students must have completed his/her 10+2 with not less than 50% aggregate.|
Utkal University Admission
Admission at Utkal university is 70% entrance-based and 30% on other modes. Candidates for UG courses are selected on first come first serve and candidates for PG courses like MA and M.Com. are selected with the entrance examination and merit based followed by the interview/Group Discussion.
The mode of application is online only.
- Candidates must register themselves through the official website.
- Applicants need to fill all the required details.
- Candidates must upload all the necessary documents required to complete the application
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode of payment.
- There are courses where entrance exam is not required, in such case, students can visit the university directly for admission.
- Candidates who fit the eligibility criteria and have verified documents can submit the registration fee for the admission.
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar Fees & Eligibility
|MBA||₹28,717 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + OJEE|
|M.C.A||₹25,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Sc||₹4,632 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BCA + MCA||₹25,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BBA + MBA||₹30,100 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Com||₹2,106 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.A||₹2,573 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|